I couldn't agree more! And I'm so glad that I read this, because earlier today, I thought about touching the poopies, but now I know better. Thank you Bryce!!
Hey Doreen! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your little guy is adorable. His eyes are so big....such a cutie. Yes....we are in California now. After my husband, Jake, got his MBA at BYU we moved out to the SF area for his job. He works as a financial consultant for PricewaterhouseCoopers. We had job offers elsewhere, but could not turn down this offer. Jake grew up here, and we love it. Jake's family is here, and my son Oscar, who is 4 1/2, is autistic and the therapy out here is fabulous and FREE! Yay.
So good to see you. I will add you to my blog roll, and keep reading about what you are up to. Good to see you. :)
That's just as good as learning to only smell your finger - not lick it - after handling a baby that smells suspicious and there is something chocolate looking on your finger. hee hee Thanks, Bryce! Love ya'll. Devina
Now if he would only take his own advice, things would be perfect. Not only is it don't touch the poopies, it is also don't touch the bees and also a very serious: "don't touch, it's Daddy's." Dori taught him that one when he was going for the tv/ent. center.
10 comments:
Funny!!!
I couldn't agree more! And I'm so glad that I read this, because earlier today, I thought about touching the poopies, but now I know better. Thank you Bryce!!
Betsy- That's what he's here for! Glad he could help :)
Made my day, he he. Isn't innocence delightful?
Hey Doreen! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your little guy is adorable. His eyes are so big....such a cutie. Yes....we are in California now. After my husband, Jake, got his MBA at BYU we moved out to the SF area for his job. He works as a financial consultant for PricewaterhouseCoopers.
We had job offers elsewhere, but could not turn down this offer. Jake grew up here, and we love it. Jake's family is here, and my son Oscar, who is 4 1/2, is autistic and the therapy out here is fabulous and FREE! Yay.
So good to see you. I will add you to my blog roll, and keep reading about what you are up to. Good to see you. :)
Take Care.
That's just as good as learning to only smell your finger - not lick it - after handling a baby that smells suspicious and there is something chocolate looking on your finger. hee hee Thanks, Bryce! Love ya'll. Devina
Way too funny!!!!
Now if he would only take his own advice, things would be perfect. Not only is it don't touch the poopies, it is also don't touch the bees and also a very serious: "don't touch, it's Daddy's." Dori taught him that one when he was going for the tv/ent. center.
thats is soo funny, I love it! thanks for the great advice bryce!
That advice works for just about anything in life! You should always stay away from the poopies!
Post a Comment