I can't believe three years have gone by since Monkey joined our family. It's hard to remember what life was like without him. Well, I actually remember being able to sleep in sometimes...
Bryce can be a handful. In fact, there are days when he makes me seriously question my parenting abilities. But, he's also such a joy. His smile is absolutely contagious and so, so sweet.
He has such a kind heart and is very empathetic. He always shows such genuine concern when someone gets hurt, is sick, or just upset. He also loves watching over his little sister and constantly checks in to make sure she is ok.
He's a goofball! Brian and I are always laughing at the silly things he says and does- we often wonder where the heck he comes up with that stuff!
Oh how we've enjoyed the first three years of his life. I love seeing him learn and grow every day. It's amazing to think just three short years ago I was cuddling him and smelling that new baby smell in a hospital in Portland...
We love you, Bryce! Happy 3rd Birthday to our Monkey, our Little Man.

2 comments:
Nice post Dori! Can't believe he is three! Time goes so fast when you look back on it, even though sometimes it is difficult. I definitely couldn't imagine life without Bryce. I love getting to "see the world" through Bryce's eyes. Makes me appreciate the little things in life.
I hope he had a great birthday! Time goes by way to fast. Sometimes I wish I could just stop time and keep Riley just like this for awhile longer. I can't wait to read all about your adventures of having a three year old!
Post a Comment