Saturday, April 18, 2009

At the Park

The weather is amazing today. Seriously. Amazing. So we headed to our neighborhood park before lunch. I thought I'd share a few pictures. Really, what else is this blog for???



I'm still working on taking better photos and editing them. Anyone have any tips/tricks/book recommendations? The editing part is probably the trickiest for me. Right now I just mess around with Picasa, but I'd love to take advantage of Photoshop. Every time I open it, I just get overwhelmed...

3 comments:

Brian (Dad) said...

Nice pics Dori, since you took most of them!

You didn't mention Bryce's little temper tantrum. We were a green space in the neighborhood and the grass was wet so we decided to take him to the playground. Well, Bryce didn't like this and after I put him down again he took his Boston cap off and threw it on the ground. He tore a page out of Lou Piniella or Billy Martin's playbook! (the are both baseball managers known for having a hot temper)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VO8MAnS4tM&feature=related

Doreen said...

It was sort of like that. The first few seconds of it anyway. I felt bad for his hat as it hit the concrete...

Mary said...

You take pics that are just fine. Really! He gets cuter every day!