Last weekend we were enjoying some unusually warm weather in Portland, so we headed to the zoo. I'm so glad we managed to get our buns out of bed early and in line just as it opened- by the time we were leaving at 11, the place was PACKED!
Bryce's favorites were the Sun Bears, elephants, birds and giraffes. I have a feeling we will be going to the zoo quite often in the next few months! Good thing we bought the darn pass :) By the time we got home it was t-shirt and shorts weather. I just had to include some pictures of Bryce enjoying the sun in our backyard.
P.S. Just in case you want a close-up of Bryce's adorableness, you can click on any picture to view the full-size Picasa slide show.
Oh, and Happy Birthday to my super cool big sis! Hope you got my msg today Devina!
2 comments:
I enjoyed the pics. Bryce is so cute! Can't wait to see him again.
Yes - got your message. THANKS! Man these pics make me miss OR sooooooo much! Wish we lived closer - darn that husband of mine.
Post a Comment