Yeah, I'm lame. It's been ages since my last post. However, I have good reason for the lengthy delay- we've been crazy busy. I'll get to that later, though.
A few months ago Brian and I decided that we should take a trip to Canada while we still live so darn close. Despite the fact that a vacation with a toddler isn't actually a vacation, I'm so happy we went. It really is gorgeous there. In fact, I was reminded of one of my favorite places in New Zealand. Nelson. Beautiful!
We spent most of our time walking around the city and the huge park near our hotel. We did manage to make it up to Butchart Gardens, which is ridiculously expensive, but gorgeous. I'd love to go again when our restaurant choices aren't so limited by what Bryce will eat, or when our schedule doesn't have to revolve around nap times and bedtime. Overall, it was a great vacation that I'm so thankful our family was able to go on together. It was actually our first family vacation, with just us.
We took hundreds of photos. Of course. Here's just a small sampling of some highlights. I'll have to add more later. Perhaps Brian will put together a slideshow of his awesome pictures from Butchart Gardens.
2 comments:
love the pictures! Makes me think maybe we should plan a trip there ourselves.looks like a great time. and you are soo right, there is no such thing as a vacation with a toddler :0)
The pictures are wonderful-looks like you had so much fun! Love the photos of Bryce in the field!
Post a Comment