My wonderful momma graciously offered to take Bryce off my hands yesterday. She had him ALL day. It was so nice to get some shopping done and then have an adult dinner with Brian sans the crazy Monkey. It was my first "day off" in a really long time and it was much appreciated. Love you, Mom!!!
We headed home from her place around 8:00, which is normally Bryce's bed time. If you've been around him at this time you know he is a combination of crankiness and utter goofiness. Silly things tend to just slip out of his mouth and we find ourselves wondering, "Where the heck does he come up with this stuff???"
So....There is a portion of the drive between our house and my mom's where we pass several dairy farms and it is super, super stinky. Just imagine, cow poop cooking in 100+ degrees. Ew. Anyway, Bryce says "I don't like the stinky cows. I don't want the cows to poop." To which I reply, "Well, everyone has to poop, Bryce." He's quiet for just a moment and then says, "I just need to wipe their bum-bums, mom." I asked him to repeat himself thinking, did he really just say he's going to wipe their "bum-bums?" Yup. He did. Goofball.
1 comment:
Funny stuff. At least he stopped talking about the "grey bear" and growling at us for not letting him have it.
Post a Comment