Monday, August 09, 2010

You've Been Asking...

and we haven't been telling.  Not because we don't want to share, but because this little girl has been super hard to name.  We think we're finally down to three possibilities.  However, we probably won't be able to settle on one until she arrives.  Even then, the final choice might be left up to Bryce when he meets her at the hospital (daddy thinks he has the power to veto).  So here's what we're thinking, in no particular order:

Amelia Grace - possible nicknames would be Mia or Millie

Camille Grace - possible nicknames would be Cammie or Millie

Aubrey Grace - possible nickname would be Bree

Feel free to leave a comment about any of the names and let us know if you have a favorite :)

We're getting super excited to meet this little angel.  Can't believe it's only a few short weeks away...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any of the names are perfect! I think you should let Bryce choose when he sees her. Jake loves telling people he picked Zach! :) I CAN'T WAIT...HURRY UP ALREADY!

hermansenhello said...

I like them all too....but I love the nickname Bree. Again, whatever you choose, you will love and won't be able to imagine anything else! We had a hard time deciding between Brooklyn and the other name we had picked out for her, Alyssa. Now we have our Alyssa anyway! Good luck in the next few weeks....it could happen anytime from now on and be ok! Love ya!

Brian (Dad) said...

I think Bryce will pick Camille because that is what he always says. This kind of reminds me of groundhog day. Which name is he going to pick? We'll have to see!

Betsy B. said...

I like all of them, but Aubrey sounded cool when I said it out loud. How fun! I'm so excited for you and glad that you have lots of family around to help.