Monday, March 23, 2009

What a fun morning!

Student teaching is finally over, which means I don't have to spend all of my free time doing homework and writing lesson plans. I now get to do fun things with my little monkey, like go to the Children's Museum. Our friend Alana has a family pass and invited us along. Riley and Bryce are only about six weeks apart in age so it's super fun to get them together. We can't wait to go again. Thanks Alana and Riley! Enjoy the slide show!




Brian came home for lunch and took some pictures of us as we were heading upstairs for a nap. Bryce was in his pre-nap-super-silly mode.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! Wish I could have been there! We could have made our own plumbing arrangement..

Alana said...

the pictures are soo cute! I LOVED watching Bryce in the water! too funny! I am so glad you guys came with us! let's do it again soon!

Tyler and Monica Runia said...

DOREEN!! How are you?! What a cute little boy you have! What else have you been up to? We just celebrated our 8 years since that blind date on St. Patrick's day when you set me up with my "future husband." Crazy! It's good to have blogs just to get back in touch with long lost friends!

hermansenhello said...

What fun....I remember the good old days when my kids were all small and they had so much fun doing things like that! Hmmmm, but it was a little exhausting at times--enjoy every moment. Bryce is so goodlooking, he's going to steal some hearts one day.

Mary said...

I can't wait to see and hold Bryce again. It seems like we have been gone a lifetime. He is such a handsome boy. You both look like you were having so much fun!

Donna said...

Oh so cute!! Love the pic's! I showed Sarah and she said "that isn't baby Bryce!" She still see's him as a 5 month old. :( Hope to see you guys sometime soon.

Unknown said...

Those are the cutest photos! Dori -you look beautiful in them and Bryce's smile is the best!!! I miss my baby boys - where does the time go?