Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hanchett Family Visit

I'm seriously behind in August happenings and need to catch up before the month ends!

Donna and her clan made it up to Oregon a few weeks ago to go camping with Mike's family. We were happy to be able to spend a couple of days with them before they headed home to AZ. Our fun included a trip to the Children's Museum and dinner at Dianna's house. Bryce really enjoyed playing with his cousins. I just wish we had been able to spend even more time together!

2 comments:

Mary said...

You got some great pics. I am so glad that I went with you. I loved watching them play!

Donna said...

You got some good shots. It was fun! I agree the visit was too short. It is hard to see everyone when we have both his and my family members to visit! So glad you are moving here!