Saturday, September 05, 2009

Six Years Ago Today...

I married my best friend. He is the perfect mix of strength, kindness, charm, humor and intellect. I couldn't ask for a better partner in life. He is so supportive and encouraging. Every time I felt like quitting grad school (it was pretty tough with an infant) he pushed me to continue. He had more confidence in me than I had in myself. It was only with his help that I was able to accomplish a major life goal. Here's a flashback...





I had to include this one with Jake in the pic (far right), it's his birthday! Happy Birthday Jake!!!





I love you, Brian. I look forward to sharing all the adventures life brings our way, with you. Here's to many more happy years...

5 comments:

Brian said...

Aw thanks babe!

Thanks for a great six years! Here's to many more. Looks like we haven't aged a bit! :)

Love you,

Brian

Donna said...

Seriously, you guys don't look like you've aged in 6 years!! Wow!
I love your pic's. Fun to stroll down memory lane with you. Happy anniversary and to many many many more!!!

Betsy B. said...

I'm so glad that you two are still so happy! It's so nice to marry well, isn't it?

Tyler and Monica Runia said...

Happy anniversary! You looked gorgeous on your wedding day, wish I could've been there!! I'm glad you found a keeper like I did...thanks to you! :)

Jeanne said...

Happy Anniversary Brian and Doreen!
You both look so beautiful-what a happy day!

Love,
Mom :-)