Almost caught up...
We made it to Arizona on the 22nd of October. Donna was kind enough to let us stay at her house for an entire week! Thanks again to all of the Hanchett family for putting up with us. I especially want to thank Jake, who gives up his bedroom each time we visit.
On the 29th, which was Luke's 1st birthday, we enjoyed some trunk-or-treating with Donna's family. Due to his current train obsession, Bryce was a train conductor. It only took him a couple of minutes to catch on to what was happening. He happily went from car to car saying "trick-or-treat." I guess that part clicked because after we got home he would say "trick-or-treat" when he wanted some candy from his bucket :)
We moved into our apartment on the 30th. I am so thankful that Brian's company moved us. It was so easy with three guys schlepping our stuff around. All I had to do was give directions. One guy even helped me unpack the kitchen. Although, it wasn't the greatest help because I had to rearrange everything later. But, at least he got rid of some boxes and packing paper in the process. Holy cow- movers use A LOT of packing material. I couldn't believe how some of the tiniest things were wrapped and wrapped and wrapped in paper. What a waste.
We went back up to Donna's to celebrate Bryce and Luke's birthdays on the 31st. We had so much fun enjoying the day with family we used to hardly ever see and Bryce is definitely enjoying his cousins. He often asks about Zach. And Jake. And Baby Luke. And Sarah. And Britton. And Tristan. And Camden. You get the idea. Heck, he even asks about Donna's dog, Cody.
1 comment:
so cute! love his costume. riley loved trick or treating. he still will say trick or treat when he wants a piece of candy :0)
Post a Comment