Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fall. Again.

Autumn is my favorite season. I love the colors of the changing leaves. We left Oregon just as the last leaves were falling from the trees and I was saddened, thinking that we wouldn't experience that again. Two months later, the leaves are changing colors here in the Valley of the Sun and even falling from the trees. I got TWO autumns this year! While it isn't quite as magnificent, it's still beautiful and Bryce still gets to play in the leaves. Yay! Brian captured a few pictures this week that I just had to share...




I think we may just end up loving it here...

5 comments:

Brian (dad) said...

Merry Christmas! The blog looks great. I am glad you take the time to post all of these adventures for everyone to see.

The snowflakes are awesome! Especially since we won't be seeing any for quite some time ;)

Also, I wanted to say and have it on record how shocked I was after Doreen spelled i-c-e-c-r-e-a-m and Bryce then replied with "ice cream?" Wow!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful fall pictures! Bryce looks like he is having so much fun! Bryce is so smart you might need to start spelling words in Spansih :-)

Jeanne said...

oops-Spanish :-) Sorry about that!

Mary said...

We just loved the pictures. He is the cutest!

Brian said...

Like the new header / bio and picture.