Yeah, I know. Christmas was nearly two months ago. I don't know why it's so hard for me to keep up on these posts. I can't say it's going to get any better, since we'll be moving into our home (finally!) next week...
We enjoyed a family filled Christmas this year. On Christmas Eve we took my mom to Zoolights. It was amazing to be out and not be freezing- we always froze at Zoolights in Oregon. When we got home we continued our Christmas Eve tradition of opening up a gift. Which is always pajamas. Bryce LOVED it this year. I couldn't believe how darn excited he was when he pulled out his new Thomas pj's. Of course, when he's older, pajamas will be pretty lame. But for now, it's a great tradition.
After we tucked him in Brian and I went to work wrapping all the gifts and getting them under the tree. I was so excited for Bryce, it was hard for ME to sleep that night! We had been singing "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" for weeks, so I knew this year he actually understood what was happening.
After opening gifts in the morning, we headed up to Donna's house for the evening. It was great to again be with so much family for the holiday. I just wish it was easier for all of our family to travel so we could all be together during the holidays. Thanks again to Donna for her hospitality. We promise we'll host it next year :)
Here are a few pictures of our fun...
6 comments:
Loved all the pics... Bryce is so photo-genic. Always has a smile, (except for Santa Claus that is). Thanks for sharing!
I love it! The Thomas obsession won't go away any time soon. Gear up for at least another year. :)
I have to say I didn't mind the chilliness in Oregon at Christmas. However that is about the only time.. I am loving this weather right now.
OH, how cute! Love that little guy!!! The santa pic's are so funny! A funny memory for you!! We are so mean aren't we to torture them like that?! You look good though!:)
Don't worry about being a bad mom...we've all been there! Before you know it, he'll be begging to see the big guy who brings him stuff! Love ya!
Okay - so the last photo is my fave. Sugar rush is written all over his face. Too funny! We can't wait to hang out with ya'll this summer. :)
Post a Comment