Wednesday, February 24, 2010




Between phone calls, e-mail, and Facebook, I think pretty much everyone knows...

Bryce is a big brother! I'm 13 weeks along now. The little one is scheduled to make an appearance on September 2nd, but we all know how due dates go. Yes, I'm crazy for going through my first Arizona summer pregnant. But hey, if I live through it, next year will be a piece of cake!

Bryce has been so cute about it. He loves his Big Brother shirt and gives my tummy hugs and kisses all the time. Sometimes he even talks to the baby. I love it!

The first trimester went OK. I was much more tired, achy, and nauseous than I remember being with Bryce. The exhaustion probably had a lot to do with the fact I was not only preggo, but had to keep up with my little Energizer Rabbit. I wish I could sleep in everyday, but Bryce has different ideas. I'm so thankful for Brian. He is kind enough to occupy Bryce in the morning on the weekends so I can get some much needed rest.

Oh, and we found out on Christmas Day. How cool is that? Best Christmas present, ever!

9 comments:

Betsy B. said...

Congrats again! You'll have AC, right?

Doreen said...

Heck ya! Two of them, in fact. Maybe I just won't leave the house!!!

Alana said...

congrats! very cool finding out on christmas day!

Donna said...

Yay! So glad everyone knows! You need to blog the part how we tricked my husband into thinking the stick was mine...and how he about passed out. :)That was a Christmas Day we will never forget! Yes, it will be so hot!! But I was prego my first summer and have stayed 11 more.

Tyler and Monica Runia said...

Congrats! That's cute that Bryce already has a soft spot for the little peanut inside! Good luck with the summer thing, that will be hard. Just keep a bag of ice with you at all times!

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh! I miss you Soooooo much! you were my favorite student teacher Ever!!!!!

Danielle said...

that was me from miss campbell's class!

Doreen said...

Hi, Danielle. Thanks! I really miss your class and hope I get a chance to visit before the school year is over!

Danielleeeeeeeeeee said...

we had another student teacher recently, but honestly you were always my favorite student teacher ever! :-)