Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Hiking We Will Go

Brian loves to be outside. Bryce loves to be outside. So they're often outside together while I get things done around the house. Or go shopping. Or nap. Whatever. Last weekend Brian took Bryce to San Tan Regional Park. It's about 15 minutes from where we live and I hear they had a pretty good time. Here's a few shots of the boy from their adventure.



*Don't forget, you can always click on the slide show to make the pictures bigger!

2 comments:

Brian (Dad) said...

Nice hike for sure. I don't think I will be taking Bryce there in the summer. With him exploring and trying to turn over every rock I don't think he last more than 5 minutes with all the rattlesnakes, scorpions, coyotes, javelinas (wild pigs) and more that live there. Oh and did I mention the brutal heat? I will become a morning person in the summer..

Jeanne said...

That does sound brutal, Brian. The park is beautiful with the mountains in the background. Bryce looks like he is quite the explorer!