Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bryce Is Right


I don't know how he knew, but he did. During our ultrasound on Friday we were told that the baby is definitely a girl. I asked several times if she was sure. Seriously, several times. She assured me that the pictures show only girlie parts. For a lot of reasons, I had myself convinced that I was incubating another little boy. Needless to say, I was pretty shocked while Brian had more faith in Bryce and was completely confident the baby is a girl.

I am not a huge fan of pregnancy and Brian and I are more than happy being a small family of four. So, since this is our last little one, I am thankful that we are being blessed with one of each. I'm just a little overwhelmed by the world of hair bows, tutus and frilly dresses...

3 comments:

Donna said...

Oh, you will fall in love with the girlie world, I promise!!! It is so fun to have a little girl to laugh with and think "was I really like that?" SOOOO happy for you!
Thanks for the fun this weekend. Hope we didn't wear you out too bad!

Brian (Dad) said...

Do I get a free pass for all of that stuff? If I can't dress Bryce properly, I think I am in a world of hurt. I hope Doreen gets some nice pink hats for her..

Di and Co. said...

Brian,
Even Hansen learned how to braid hair. Buy lots of detangler for after the bath, barretts are easy. Oh but, she could be bald for the first year and then yes lots of hats and hairbands. he he
Doreen, It will all come naturally!