Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter

One of the things that drew us to Power Ranch is all of the family-friendly events they have right here in the community. Just one example is the Annual Easter Egg hunt held just outside the community clubhouse. Bryce had a fabulous time meeting the Easter Bunny, jumping in a couple of bounce houses, and collecting as many eggs as his Toy Story bucket could hold. Although, I think he had the most fun in the splash pad after the hunt.


I find it funny that Santa scares the crap out of him, but a dude in a bunny suit doesn't...


My 'lil bunny :)


Having a blast in the awesome Spider Man jumper.


Revving the engine before the hunt.


Where's Bryce? :)


So, it wasn't so much of a hunt. The eggs were just there, all over the soccer field. But, all the kids had a blast. The eggs were actually empty, so it didn't really matter how many you collected. Turning in your eggs earned you a goody bag, so everyone ended up with the same amount of treats. I thought that was pretty cool.



This isn't something you can do on Easter in Oregon...




Where'd the water go???



We hope you all enjoyed your Easter!

2 comments:

Betsy B. said...

That's awesome. Although, I think Sean would still do a splash pad in Oregon in the spring. He doesn't seem to care about freezing water plus a breeze. Sheesh!

Brian (Dad) said...

I think the earliest splash pad we did in Oregon was at the opening of the first Hillsboro Farmer's Market. I think that was May 1st, but I can't remember.

Anyway, Easter is much more exciting now that he can run around. The last couple he had no clue..