Sunday, October 24, 2010

Yes, we're still alive...

Gosh, I'm so behind.  When I get this behind it's difficult to catch up because I don't know where to begin.  What have I missed?  Bryce and Daddy attended our neighborhood "Pirate Day" in September.  Grandma Jeanne visited at the end of September.  Bryce and Daddy attended our neighborhood camp out/fishing day.  Brian had a birthday.  Aunt Devina visited in early October.  We went to Schnepf Farms for the chili/pumpkin festival. Bryce started a new preschool.  Aubrey is busy growing and sleeping (thankfully!).  I'll add details and pictures later.  Oh, and I made really yummy pumpkin soup for dinner last night :)

Until then, I leave you with this gem:

6 comments:

Alana said...

that is the best picture ever! I can't stop giggling :0)

Betsy B. said...

I had been wondering about you. I'm glad to hear that things are going well. I miss you! I've been scanning lots of old pics and remembering the good times we had. :)

Mary said...

Oh my golly gosh, what a treasure!

hermansenhello said...

I LOVE that look! You need to make sure you save that photo for future use....I'm sure when he's older it will be priceless for something fun! (When he's much older!)
Hope to see more posts soon, but I totally understand!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

-Emma T.

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

-Emma T.