On Friday (a mere 4 days later) a brand spankin' new pair of shoes arrived in our mailbox. Sweet! I will definitely purchase more products from this company, knowing that they take such great care of their customers.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Love This Company!
I bought a pair of Pedoodles for Bryce a month ago. On Monday I noticed that part of the sole was partially detached from one of the shoes. I was a bit miffed as they were not exactly cheap. Expecting a long list of requirements, I sent a quick note to the online help center to find out what I needed to do to get a replacement. The customer service rep simply asked for a picture of the shoe and our address. I was a little stunned. I thought for sure I would have to rummage up the receipt, the box (which I knew didn't have) and mail the darn things back to the company. I couldn't believe all I had to do was take a picture. So, I emailed this to the rep as we spoke:

On Friday (a mere 4 days later) a brand spankin' new pair of shoes arrived in our mailbox. Sweet! I will definitely purchase more products from this company, knowing that they take such great care of their customers.
On Friday (a mere 4 days later) a brand spankin' new pair of shoes arrived in our mailbox. Sweet! I will definitely purchase more products from this company, knowing that they take such great care of their customers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad that you got a replacement without any problem!
Post a Comment