Old MacDonald is one of Bryce's favorite songs at the moment. About a week ago, he began filling in the blanks when we sing it. Most of the time, Old MacDonald is just a horse farm :) I love to hear his cow's "moo," pig's "oink" and especially his horse's "neigh." He is just so much fun right now!
6 comments:
My favorite is when there are dinosaurs on the farm that growl. GRRRRRRAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!
I love that dinosaurs come to the farm. How creative!! Sean usually has TONS of cows on his farm. When Amy calls us, the ring tone is "Old MacDonald" and he'll shout "E-I-E-I-O!"
I am so glad that you call me and I get to hear his farm animal noises! It is priceless to hear.
You and Brian sound like such fun parents....he is so lucky to do all the great things you do together!
Sooo cute! Where is that cow pic at??
At the Tila-MOO-k cheese factory
Post a Comment