I can't believe our little monkey is already a year and a half old! Time has gone by so quickly. We headed up to Jenkin's Estate to capture Bryce on his very merry un-birthday.
And, yes. I chopped off my hair.
6 comments:
Brian (Dad)
said...
Dori, I get to be the first one on record to say, "I like your hair!"
Such cool shots, once again. Love the big purple flowers! Oregon is soooo beautiful in the spring! One wonderful effect from all the rain. ;) Your hair looks thick and healthy...nice cut. Just jealous because I am still losing mine from Luke's pregnancy. AHHH!
6 comments:
Dori, I get to be the first one on record to say, "I like your hair!"
Happy (un)birthday little b!
Happy 18 months Bryce! Before you'll know it, you'll be hitting the big-2 ; ) Love your Uncle John
* Doreen your hair looks great!
i cant believe they are soo big! I love your hair, it looks very cute!
Such cool shots, once again. Love the big purple flowers! Oregon is soooo beautiful in the spring! One wonderful effect from all the rain. ;) Your hair looks thick and healthy...nice cut. Just jealous because I am still losing mine from Luke's pregnancy. AHHH!
Hmmm...not sure where my comment went! Love the hair Dori! Hopefully, my other comment will show up!
Love,
Grandma J
Nope, didn't show up.
Post a Comment