Emma & Eva watched with me and thought Bryce was really cute! We loved it.
I guess I am biased, but that is so hilarious! Next time I am stressed, I will watch that and I know it will cheer me up!Nice job on the blog Dori. I was sorry to see the owls go, but they didn't jive with the new header.
how cute! I love big belly giggles! I also love how the simplest things make them laugh and light up! how did you get the cute pictures on top of your blog?
Oh man! Sean was outside pouring water on his legs this afternoon and thinking that was pretty funny. Water is such cheap entertainment!
What a crack up! LOVE IT! He is just too cute!
That was so darn funny! I love to hear that little one's laughter! Miss the owls though :-)Love,Grandma
Oh, that made me giggle!! Love that little boy! I wish they could stay little forever!!! The sweet innocense is so precious!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Emma & Eva watched with me and thought Bryce was really cute! We loved it.
I guess I am biased, but that is so hilarious! Next time I am stressed, I will watch that and I know it will cheer me up!
Nice job on the blog Dori. I was sorry to see the owls go, but they didn't jive with the new header.
how cute! I love big belly giggles! I also love how the simplest things make them laugh and light up! how did you get the cute pictures on top of your blog?
Oh man! Sean was outside pouring water on his legs this afternoon and thinking that was pretty funny. Water is such cheap entertainment!
What a crack up! LOVE IT! He is just too cute!
That was so darn funny! I love to hear that little one's laughter! Miss the owls though :-)
Love,
Grandma
Oh, that made me giggle!! Love that little boy! I wish they could stay little forever!!! The sweet innocense is so precious!!
Post a Comment