Saturday, August 01, 2009

Berry Picking

Bryce loves berries. Whenever we go over to nana's house he runs straight for the raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, whatever is ripe and ready to eat. Ok, a lot of the time he goes for the not-so-ripe fruits as well :)

Since he loves it so much, we've taken him berry picking a couple of times. I thought it was about time I add the super cute pictures to the blog. Notice the 4th of July t-shirt, that is his official berry picking tee. Nice and dark, so the juices don't show, also a bit on the small side :)



*I want to say a huge thank you to my wonderful husband, who takes Bryce on these adventures without me so I can get things done around the house, sleep in, do homework, or just have some alone time. It's super refreshing to be able to sleep in on the weekends! He took Bryce to the zoo this morning, I'll get some pics of that up soon...

6 comments:

Mary said...

Absolutely adorable pics!!! He is such a cutie.

B's Blog said...

Thanks for the nice thank you. We had a great time, so it was nothing. We just about emptied our blueberry bucket, so I guess it's time to go back out. :)

You should update his words.

hermansenhello said...

My mouth is watering just looking at all those berries...it's great that he likes healthy food like that!

Jeanne said...

Bryce :-)

The berries look yummy!!

Love,
Grandma :-)

D. Tui said...

Man, you guys must have the best camera - or maybe it's just that Bryce doesn't take a bad picture. I'm jealous whenever I see photos of ya'll up there in the great NW.

Donna said...

Oh, such a cute berry picker. I don't ever remember picking berries. Weird. He is such a cute little man. Can't wait to see him again!