Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fun with Daddy

As I mentioned in my last post, Brian is a fabulous dad who loves to take Bryce out Daddy/son adventures (which gives me time to work on the house, do homework, or just relax). Here are some pictures from their last trip to the zoo and Children's Museum (two of our favorite places!)



5 comments:

Mary said...

I loved all the pics, but my favorite is the one where his head is hanging out the car (?) or bus (?) in the children's museum. He is so photogenic.

Alana said...

love the bucket on the head! we should send all the boys out sometime and you and I can go get pedicures:0)

Brian said...

Dave and I were thinking we would send you and Doreen out so WE could get pedicures. Ha! :-)

Jeanne said...

Love the hat (pail)! The fashion statement for summer 2009!

Donna said...

The penguin picture is cute. Did he think it would actually touch him? Great shot!
Sarah is looking at the pic's with me and she said,"Oh cute Bryce"! :)