Thursday, April 15, 2010

Yay! Just One More Day

Tomorrow is the big day! We find out if our little family is complete with another boy or a girl. If you haven't voted, please do so before tomorrow. It's super easy, just click over on your right :) Clearly, everyone is wishing a girl on me...

My belly gets a lot of this:



And every time he talks about/to the baby he uses a feminine pronoun. If we find out the baby is a boy, we're going to have one very confused toddler on our hands...

3 comments:

Alana said...

cute belly mama! that was always my favorite time, big enough to look prego, but small enough to still enjoy it! Can't wait to hear the big news!

Brian said...

I wish I could be surprised, but even if Dori didn't tell me I would find out as she buids the "nest."

Doreen said...

Whatever. You can't wait either! :) You want to know just as badly as I do.