Thanks to our lovely friend Alana, we've been able to enjoy the Children's Museum free-of-charge (love those guest passes). Last Saturday I decided that Brian should see what the place was all about, so we headed down there and walked out with a pass of our own. We all had such a great time, we went back on Thursday evening. Twice in one week, not bad!
The slide show includes pictures from both visits. You'll notice Bryce's hair is considerably shorter in some of them :) We finally went to one of those kids hair places. Bryce loved sitting in the airplane while the lady snipped away. She did a really good job. The pics at the museum don't do it justice, as it is post-nap hair. Lovely.
3 comments:
My favorite room in the museum is the baby garden (not pictured). It's a toddler-proof room where you can turn your kid loose and relax. They even have a water bed. Not sure if that it was for the parents or children.
I guess I have to admit my true favorite was the water diversion table (shown in the last pics). Bryce and I had a great time diverting the water in different directions and then launching the boats to see which way they'd go. What a cool place!
So jealous!! Our children's museum is nothing like yours. I love Portland's! You got some really cute shots of him. I love the innocense and wonder on his face. So sweet! (I remember that soft play room. Zach was little and played in there the last time we went!)
Don't you just want to live there -well, atleast drop your kids off and let them live there - tee hee hee. What fun memories we have of the CM2. Have you tried OMSI? They have a ton of stuff that I bet Bryce would love. It's fun for adults, too. Great photos as usual! Love ya.
Post a Comment