we were lucky enough to have Donna's family come and stay the weekend with us. Our houses are just over an hour away and with little ones it's sometimes easier to make a weekend out of the drive. So, we did just that. We also celebrated mom's birthday that weekend (celebrating her actual birthday in the hospital alone was not going to fly) and the Pearson's were able to join us as well. It turned out to be a great weekend. Bryce's face just lights up when he gets to see his cousins. He loves to chase the older boys around and make Sarah play trains. After everyone left, he kept asking where they were. It took three or four days before I stopped hearing "Where'd Zachary go? Where's Jake? Where's Sarah? Where's baby Luke? Where's Tristan? Where's Britton? Where's Camden?" As much as we miss Oregon, this move was worth it for Bryce. Just look at his face in the pictures. He loves his cousins so, so much :)
While the Hanchett's were here, Brian took some pictures of them around our neighborhood. I thought I'd post some of them (Donna and Mike made some cute kids!).
2 comments:
Glad everyone could make. Had a fun time. Sorry I passed out at 8:30pm. I was pretty tired after all the fun and the big baseball game.
Oh, I loved the pictures! They were so good of the children. I want some of them....
Post a Comment