Friday, May 28, 2010

Mother's Day

I'm lucky.  Brian is fabulous about birthdays/Mother's Day/all holidays, really.  I slept in, we enjoyed a lovely family brunch, I went out for a pedicure while Brian tended to Bryce and was given a gift certificate for a much needed massage.  He planned on making me dinner, but my lovely mom invited us over to their place.  So, we celebrated the rest of the evening with her.  It was a great day!







We captured the moment at the park just before brunch.  I can't believe how big our little man is getting.  As challenging as motherhood is, I wouldn't trade it for anything.  For all the stress and frustration we experience, Bryce gives us three times as much love, laughs and memorable moments.  I can't wait for baby girl to arrive, completing our little family.  How blessed are we!

5 comments:

Brian said...

And don't forget it! Ha! Glad you had a great day. You look great in the pics.

Thanks for all you do!

Mary said...

Your did good, Brian! ..... Dori, I totally love these pictures of you and your cute son. I want one... Please?

Tyler and Monica Runia said...

You look amazing Do! Where is that baby? She can't be in that tiny tummy! :) Mother's day nice now that we're moms, eh?

Donna said...

I love these pictures of you and Bryce! Such a cute mother! And a good mother too!

Ezra said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTH- UH, MOTHER'S DAY!!! I miss you so much. There are so many things we need to catch up on! (Especially the fact that I'm probably taller than Aunt Doreen)