It's funny. I am really good at talking myself out of buying things for myself. I'll look at a shirt in the store and then reason my way out of the purchase- we don't have the money right now, I already have a shirt that color, it's 5 dollars more than I want to spend, etc. But when it comes Bryce, I like it, I buy it (ok, to a certain extent- I definitely don't behave like we're made of money).
We were in Costco the other day and they had a dumptruck and excavator set cleverly placed near the front door so every little boy would see it and have to have it. Bryce saw it. He had to have it. I walked by it, made it about 30 steps and then spun around to pick it up. I'm a goober. Just for fun and because I think he's adorable, here's a few pictures of him enjoying it in the park across the street from our house. I actually labeled our house (what you can see of it) in one of the pics...
3 comments:
Bryce looks like he is enjoying his new truck, for sure. He is so cute.
i am a total sucker too! i love the excavator..i wonder if our Costco has those. so cute!
I think Sean would trade me in for you as his mom for this truck! There was a sand castle set that we looked at in Costco that was only $10 that I didn't get him. Worst. Mom. Ever. :) But then we made brownies, so he's over it.
Post a Comment