Friday, May 14, 2010

Peach Pickin'

Bryce loved going berry picking last summer.  Blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, it didn't matter.  The kid loves berries.  Honestly, Brian and I loved it as well and it is one of the things that we really, truly miss about Oregon.  Since there are no berry farms around here (I'm guessing the sun would fry them to pieces) we settled for peach picking at Schnepf's.


The farm is actually quite cool.  They've built a mini amusement park in one area, there's a petting zoo, a train, carousel, hayrides, u-pick veggies and a farm store.  They're known for their peaches and this weekend and next there is a huge peach festival.  I think we'll have to go back for that :)



Here's a few belly pictures taken at the farm.  I didn't let Brian take nearly enough during my first pregnancy.  I felt like such a whale!  This time I'm sucking it up.  I want this pregnancy better documented, especially since it will be my last.  I can't guarantee you'll see anymore of those pics, though :)  I'm just over 22 weeks in these.


He's giving her a tiny flower that he picked in this last one.  I hope he stays this sweet after she arrives :)

4 comments:

Brian (Dad) said...

Nice pics of you babe! You look great.

I'm so glad there at least farms, stuff down here and not just sand and cacti.

I love the new header. Can't believe how grown up he is looking.

Alana said...

love the belly! peaches look yummy!

Mary said...

Sweet pictures, memorie makers for sure!

Donna said...

Thanks for the peaches!They were yummy!! So glad you are down here. I know you are hot but we love having you here!! Can't wait for baby girl to get here. ;)