We've been wanting to visit the Wildlife World Zoo and Aquarium since we got here. Two weekends ago we decided we better get to it before it got too hot to enjoy. If it were closer to our house and less expensive, we'd go all the time. Bryce really enjoyed himself. So did Brian! Actually, I'm not sure which one had more fun :) I couldn't believe how close you could get to the animals. We of course took a million pictures (ok, just over 100) and I managed to get it down to just over 30 for your viewing pleasure. There are a couple of pictures at the end of Bryce enjoying the Hanchett's new trampoline. We ended up at their house after the zoo...
3 comments:
Had a great time. Feeding the giraffe was so cool for me. Can't wait to go again.
Oh and the trampoline is so cool. Glad I was able to face my fears and finally land a flip.
That zoo looks amazing. Wow! And on your sidebar we saw that you are watching Super Why. I like that one too. Do you get Dinosaur train? Another good one.
Cousins are the best. That's what we (including Sean) miss most about living in Oregon too. Luckily we still see them often.
Love all the pic's! Wish we could've gone to the zoo with you. It's so much better than the Phoenix Zoo. :)
Post a Comment